About Landsmith Associates
Our role is dynamic; we:
• facilitate and set the scene for landscape and public health-led masterplans and strategies, feasibility to construction;
• enable and create inspiring new places for people and nature which contribute to health and well-being;
• steer and problem-solve through collaborative lateral thinking including critical review and post occupancy evaluation;
• consider the whole lifecycle of the project and beyond;
• create places that relate to context;
• look at quick wins to long-term impact;
• use digital technology as part of our design thinking and process.
Landsmith Associates is a collective of specialists and technicians who are experts in their field. Bringing the particular skills and experience that the individual project requires.
Sarah Jones-MorrisFellow Membership View profile
Landsmith Associates c/o Workspace Emmaus House, Backfields House
Upper York Street